- Highlighting this, because halftime on ESPN3 is nothing like halftime on ESPNU. ESPN3 stays with FIFA and the game at hand, even if only to replay the highlights.
- CONCACAF recaps the games played by the three teams that qualified for the World Cup.
- FIFA does as well:
- 1-1 between England and Nigeria
3-3 between Mexico and Japan
1-1 between US and Ghana
and a 4-0 win for South Korea over the Swiss
- On top of that, FIFA does a recap of the whole day.
- By now, we all know that the US struggled.
- So you can imagine what kind of stock quotes were given in interviews.
- Or you can watch and listen, because there is video as well.
- Here’s a question for US Soccer: the U-20s are currently playing in a World Cup. Why are they buried near the bottom of your media section’s featured categories?
- US Soccer, in an attempt not to compound their own shortcomings, did an interview with Kendall Johnson.
- FIFA previews tomorrow’s games and highlights Brazil-Sweden.
- There is also a feature on Costa Rica.
- By the way, did you know Chris Wood was at New Zealand’s first game?
- Unfortunately, he is going to miss their biggest test, tomorrow’s match against Korea DPR.
- I think most people interested in US women’s soccer have heard the story of what happened at the CONCACAF U-17 Qualifiers between Haiti and the US team. Bryane Haeberlin followed up with the team from Haiti and brought them to the US to spend some time in Florida.
- CONCACAF shares video of Haiti’s trip.