New Epsiode because I got sick of having no new Episodes! Half of your hosts are drunk half of the time. The other half may or may not be killed by food poisoning, an ulcer, or a USWNT forward.
First things first: Hire Ruth!
- Ruth is looking for a job. Hopefully in print/web layout. Check out her portfolio above and email email@example.com.
Break 1 – “Gravity” – Miguel
Break 2 – “Boom Boom” – Rye Rye
Outro – “Shing a Ling Is What I Bring” – Rene Lopez
- All the Morgans – is Alex Morgan the head of the house of Morgans and Alexes?
- All the Stanford kids
- Buuuut way too much reliance on one player (Summer Green) to get the goals – frustrating offense
- They qualified!
- US U-23s vs US U-20s (yaaay U-20s!)
- Dahlkemper with U-23s but not U-20s?
- Kiwis! vs Everybody!
No More WPS
- I feel like this would have been announced months ago, but someone forgot their Joomla password
- I feel like we should point out that we were right. AGAIN.
- Chicago seems committed. 2-0 win over FC Indiana.
- DCU Women – would love to know why Nairn schlepped off to ASA Charge
- WNY Flash
- Starting a children’s academy!
- Sinclair will NOT be teaching sex ed
- Boston Breakers
- NY Fury (sekritly the Philadelphia Independence)
- Meghan Lenczyk
- ALL the DiMartinos (except Vicki, haha)
- Victoria Highlanders
- Sounders Women
- Sure, yeah. Why not.
- FC Dallas
- Should we pick an official CC Team To Care About?
- vs China
- vs Canada
- Aaand then they go to Sweden
Free for all
- Ruth’s totally awesome kit redesigns
- Also, shout out to Scott Viar (@backseatgaffer) of Milwaukee United, who gave me the opportunity to design some possible kits for his club